It’s always great discovering a hack that makes your life easier, there are a number of technology related hacks that i wanted to share with you!
- Use Lego figurines to hold your cables and create a Lego Keychain
- That you can hang on a Lego hook!
Lets face it, most parents will have some Lego around the house. May as well make use of it.
- Turn the Volume Up
Need a sound system ASAP? Place your phone in a paper, plastic or glass cup for more volume!
- Turn a Plastic Bottle Into a Charging Station
Tired of your messy phone cord getting in the way? Keep it where it belongs by making your own plastic-bottle charging station.
- Make Your Own Earphone Holder
Tangled earphones, be gone! One brilliant idea: tie cords around a wooden spool.
- Use a plastic bag to create your own in-flight viewing experience
- Protect your charger cords using a pen spring
This nifty little hack will protect the wire and prevent it from bending and fraying!
I hope some of these little hacks will make your lives easier!