The nights have drawn in and are becoming colder by the day!
That’s why I wanted to provide you with some ways to keep warm this winter.
Please find below a few ideas!
- Put a layer of tinfoil against the walls to reflect the heat back into the room.
- After cooking, leave the oven door open. Take advantage of the heat while the cooker cools down!
- Stick your windshield wipers in the air and cover them with old socks.
- Close unused rooms to help contain the heat in one area. It may seem like a simple sea but it will help!
- Waterproof your socks by putting a sandwich bag over them.
- Keep a car mat nearby in case your tires need traction.
I hope some of these useful ideas will come in handy at some point!