So, I went online last week and bought the majority of our daughters Christmas presents!!!!!!!
Just thought I would share what we bought with fellow parents out there, maybe give you some inspiration.
- PlayFoam – This stuff looks amazing and its NoMess Fun (yes, NO MESS!) Thought I would try some and see how Maisie gets on!
- A Lost My Name Book – A magical, personalised story book! I saw this advertised online and had to get one!
- Disney Princess Chair/Desk – Maisie is going to love this! Its a Disney princess chair/desk, can be used for all sorts of activities and it has a handy storage draw too!
- Play-Doh Magical Designs Palace – Maisie loves Play-Doh and princesses, so what better present than a Play-Doh Princess Castle!
- A Handy Little Tray – The idea here is that Maisie can use this when playing with her Play-Doh and any other crafty things!
- A Doctors Kit with Carrycase and a Nurse Outfit – I don’t know about your children, but Maisie loves pretending to be a doctor so I’m sure she will love these!
Amongst other things, these are some of the presents Santa will be bringing on Christmas day!