We all know being a parent isn’t cheap! I’m always grateful when i find a way to save money and thought i would provide a list of things you could try.
Ways to save money around the homeâ€¦.
- Make a wall planner to keep track of your meal plans.
- Donâ€™t always throw something out because itâ€™s passed itâ€™s best before date.
- Turn your heating down by 1 c â€“ this could save up to Â£40 a year and make sure you turn your appliances to standby and save up to Â£76 a year.
- Keep the kids entertained for free by making a bored jar.
Ways to save money when youâ€™re out and aboutâ€¦.
- Learn how to drive efficiently to save money on fuel.
- Have fun at home with the kids instead of spending money on days out.
- If youâ€™re off somewhere nice, make sure you pay as little as possible by checking any offers before you go.
Ways to save money on shoppingâ€¦.
- Use eBay/Amazon more to buy things.
- Make the most of store loyalty cards.
- Reduce food waste.
- Use cash back websites whenever you make a purchase online.
- Consider own-brand goods.
- Buy clothes and presents in the sales.
Other ways to save moneyâ€¦.
- Sell any old mobile phones.
- Sell your clutter on eBay
- Make sure youâ€™re claiming everything youâ€™re entitled to.
- Save your spare change
Let me know of any other ways you save money!