Are you a lover of stationery? Well, this week is national stationery week so grab your pen and paper and get involved!
National Stationery Week runs from Monday 24th April to 30th April 2017. It’s a week dedicated to all things stationery related. I bet you’re wondering how you can get involved, well check out the following page – http://www.nationalstationeryweek.com/get-involved/things-to-do/.
A couple of things you can do include:
- Upload a stationery related picture to Twitter or Facebook with any of the specified hastags for the chance to win some goodies!
- Encourage your children to write letters and cards for relatives and friends
- Go on a stationery crawl. More details about the London Stationery Trail can be found here – http://www.nationalstationeryweek.com/get-involved/stationery-crawl/
There’s a few more ways to get involved but I’m not listing them all!
Also, you don’t have to wait for National Stationery Week to get involved. Go ahead and start sharing your love for stationery on social media in the build up to the actual week.
Seven Days of Stationery
You can also get involved with the ‘Seven Days of Stationery’ during the specified week. Each day has a different theme and hashtag to use:
- Day 1 – #PenAndPencilDay
- Day 2 – #GetCrafty
- Day 3 – #WorldStationeryDay
- Day 4 – #ThankYouThursday
- Day 5 – #FountainPenFriday
- Day 6 – #SignatureSaturday
- Day 7 – #WriteALetterDay
You could post different photos throughout the week relating to the specific theme for each day.
The lovely guys over at Small Man Media sent me a bundle of stationery goodies. Myself and my daughter were really excited as we both love buying new stationery!
My daughter, Maisie, has already started using some of the products we received, here’s a photo of her using a 4 colour pen:
Myself and my daughter will definitely be taking part in the Seven Days of Stationery as well!
Why don’t you head on over to the National Stationery Week website to find out more and decide how you want to get involved – http://www.nationalstationeryweek.com/.